4.22.2005

The way I celebrate Earth Day.

I buy myself a salad. This is historic. One, because I don't celebrate Earth Day. Two, because today was the first time I EVER bought a salad for myself. Very exciting, it was. I paid $3.12 at Giant for a good size salad, with chicken. I thought it was a good deal. I feel like it was a good deal.

Also this week in salad news, on Wednesday, I received a salad with my meal at Outback Steakhouse. This is the first time ever when I didn't say "Hold that salad." or "Can I substitute another potato for that salad?" I took the salad that came with my meal. And I ate 87% of it.

So I ask you, who is the man?

1 Comments:

On 23.4.05, Blogger Nathan Hackman declared...

A salad to celebrat Earth Day! Why didn't I think of that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home