7.18.2005

I got dibs

Anybody notice how fast that GM “Employee Price” promotion has spread to other manufacturers? Ford was the first one to jump on board, and since then Chrysler and Hyundai have also joined the fray. GM has now even added the HUMMER line to the promotion, which had initially been withheld.

There was an article in today’s USA Today about the theory that “co-habitation” is the new marriage. So instead of people waiting to shack up after their marriage, their shackin’ up and just skipping the marriage (yet still operating in the same fashion as a married couple). What's up with that? Sure I want a lady around, but there's something old-fashioned about waiting till she's my wife.

I think a good small business idea for the Mechanicsburg/Camp Hill area would be a good bagel shop. I was inspired by watching a television show tonight, on what else, bagels. I think I might name it Bennie's Bagels. Alliteration is always good when you want a catchy business name. There's a Bob's Bagels in Lemoyne, but it's only okay.

And the hair. It was a big deal because you've never seen it that short. I've never seen it that short. It hasn't been that short since my parents kept track of my age in months. And I wasn't so sure I wanted it that short again.

I do have to confess to other folks (mostly the ladies) that I often don't pick up on your hair cuts either. And if I want affirmation, I need to give it too. I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home