7.20.2005

So I was thinking, but not deeply.

I was thinking to myself today about how I was looking forward to the upcoming football season. Football is not my numero uno favorite sport (unless we're talking about what the rest of the world considers football), but it is top three. I was browsing NFL tickets on eBay and checking out the views from different sections in various stadia. I am pretty darn excited to be able to see the inside of Fed-Ex field next week and I'm working on getting to M&T Bank Stadium this year, hopefully as a mediator between two fans of opposing teams (conversely, I may have to act as a barrier between the away team fan and the home team fans).

And it's not just the pro ball that I enjoy watching. I also enjoy watching college football, specifically SEC football. Just not Florida. I'm a Vols fan and I have been trying to get down to Neyland Stadium to catch a game. Neyland seats just under 105,000 and I think it would be an experience seeing a game there.



I don't know if this year will be the year, but if not, there's always next year.

For the record, I should also remind you that with football season comes autumn. It would come whether football is played or not, but the football creates a nice accent to mother nature's sleight of hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home