4.26.2007

Four Years

On Monday, I celebrated four years of employment with my current employer. To celebrate, I had a blueberry blizzard from Dairy Queen. I know what you're thinking; why would you get a blizzard and NOT put something chocolatey in it? Well, the short answer is that I was trying to be slightly healthy in my celebration. Unfortunately, the taste was not like I had hoped. There were real blueberries in it, but it was not mixed well and thus the flavor was not uniform throughout. So that didn't pan out well. Next time, I will get the Peanut-Butter-Cup Blizzard.

Those of you who are in-the-know, you know where I work. The rest of you may not know, but I work for an airline. I thought it would be interesting to see how many miles I've flown over the past four years. Keep in mind that this only includes recreational travel and does not include work-related travel. I've flown 22,278 miles in the past four years. That might not seem like much, but it has been a huge blessing for a guy who loves to travel. And I'm thankful.

2 Comments:

On 27.4.07, Blogger Nathan Hackman declared...

I think you are close to circumnavigating the globe with that mileage. Or are you close to doing it twice? I should have paid more attention in school.

 
On 1.5.07, Blogger stephen declared...

I am actually about 1,000 miles short of the earth's circumference. But I took care of that this past weekend. More on that later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home