12.20.2004

2004 Goal Review

So I thought as the end of the year is approaching, I would review my goals for 2004 and whether or not I achieved them. Please note, they are goals, not resolutions. So here we go:

1. Read the biographies of C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Deitrich Bonhoeffer.
Done,done, and done.
2. Lose ten pounds.
Done.
3. Learn to eat lettuce.
Done. This sounds pretty basic, but I just don't like eating greens. The only green vegetable I would eat was green beans. But I'm better now. I've eaten more lettuce this past year, then I have in my entire life. And that is the truth.
4. Run a 5k road race.
Done. I did this back in the spring, and it was awesome. I finished like 120th, but it was still a great feeling.
5. Volunteer more of my time to others.
Done. This isn't as easy to quantify as the other items on my list. I feel certain that I volunteered more this year, than in year's past, but it still doesn't seem like enough.
6. Lean a new hobby/craft/skill.
Not Done. This is the only goal I did not achieve. In my pursuit of this goal however, I have made myself aware of things I would like to learn to do. But that doesn't count for beans.

So there ya go. Next Monday, I will be posting my goals for 2005. Stay tuned.

So how did you do with your goals?

1 Comments:

On 25.12.04, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

What are your goals for 2005? Let me guess. To kiss Michael Hoffner on the Hershey Chocolate Ride?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home