12.17.2004

Consumer Report

I recently purchased some "cotton swabs" by Johnson and Johnson. You see, I had run out of Q-Tips and I could feel the wax building up in my ears. Not wanting to shell out a lot of money at the time, I went to the trial section in Wal-mart to find a small package of Q-Tips. No luck. And I didn't feel like looking for the big sizes, so I grabbed the "cotton swabs" and left. These things suck. Seriously, if you took the cotton off each end, you could use it to suck. That's because it's made of plastic. Hollow plastic. I'm workin' the swab in my ear and I can't get any leverage because the swab is bending on me. What's up with that? My friends at Q-Tip are smart enough to make their product solid, even if it is made of cardboard.

So in summary, stick with Q-Tips. They cost a bit more, but such is the price of quality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home