7.26.2005

Amazing Science


Twenty minutes. That's how long it took the space shuttle to travel from Florida to Great Britain. And another twenty-five minutes later? They're 100 miles above the Indian Ocean. That is crazy. NASA has set up a great page for this mission where you can even tune into NASA TV. I also found it cool that because the crew are going to go to be at 5:00 today, the main ground crew is also going to bed at 5:00 so that they will be working when the crew is working, and sleeping when the crew is sleeping. That's some smart thinkin' there...

Yesterday I started listening to a record by this chick names Sarah Kelly. She really has some awesome pipes. Anywho, I'm enjoying the record both musically and lyrically, and I wanted to share some lyrics from a song entitled "Life Is."
I gave you a tear,
You gave me a song
And now I know what life is.
I asked you for silver,
And you gave me gold,
And now I know what life is.
Those words have just really resonated with me the past day or so. What is life like without Christ? And how would you compare it to life with Christ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home