1.20.2006

Can I just tell you..

If you know me, there's probably lots you know. And one of the things you may know, is that I love to travel. Love, love, love to travel. I have a map of the United States on the wall in my office, and every time I visit a city, I put a push-pin in there. If I could make money and travel, that would be alot of fun for me. In today's edition of USA Today, they did a piece about travel jobs. I thought that if you like to travel as much as I do, you might be interested in this piece.

1 Comments:

On 21.1.06, Blogger Nathan Hackman declared...

Hey! Comments are back. I will now leave every comment that I was unable to in the past. . . Just kidding. If you like travel you have to watch Globetrekker. It's on PBS at 1pm on Saturdays. Also check out Globetrekkertv.com where you can apply to be a travel host with the show, no experience necessary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home