1.24.2006

Reel him in. He's hooked.

Last Friday, I had Chai Tea for the first time. It was marvelous. I know that some people have been drinking it for years, and some cultures have been drinking it for centuries. But I'm kinda new to the scene. So since I've stumbled onto this Chai stuff, I've had it three times, in three different places. Since Friday.

Friday morning, I had the Chai at Eat'n Park. Saturday night, they did not have Chai Tea at the Harbour Coffeehouse, so I had a Chai Latte. And last night, I tried the Chai at Borders. So far, and it doesn't sound right, but the best Chai that I had was at Eat'n Park. Not so much impressed with the other stuff.

But I'm still on the lookout for some good Chai. So if you know a place, let me know and I'll check it out.

3 Comments:

On 24.1.06, Blogger Ellie declared...

Hey! Thanks for bringing back the comments! When you say "chai" are you meaning regular chai tea? I'm not an expert on that, but I really like the Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks (also available at B&N).

 
On 24.1.06, Blogger matt declared...

The good sir does not like the Latte. The steamed milk softens and weakens the flavor of the tea too much for him. He prefers his straight up with a touch of milk.

 
On 25.1.06, Blogger stephen declared...

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm talking about the normal chai tea. My limited understanding is that it is normal to have milk added to it, along with perhaps some honey. I have decided that if I'm drinking hot beverages, I like them to be thick. Which I think is why I like the Chantico drinking chocolate from Starbucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home