6.01.2006

Jeremiah 29:11

We're talkin' history today. My history.

But I'm not going to talk about my past. I'm going to talk about my future. My oxymoronic future history. And what I hope/expect that future to bring.

First and foremost, is a wife. I do believe that marriage is something that I will be able to experience. The wife is key for several reasons. She'll make a delightful dining companion and a handy accessory to all the crimes that I may commit. When I travel, it will be nice to have somebody to pose with when pictures are taken. Oh, and she'll be MY WIFE!

I also hope to be able to be a greater blessing to people. I hope to really be able to reach out to folks and help them out in various ways. Prayer is a given. Financial help too. But I'd like to work on being a practical resource for people. I'm not quite sure how that plays out or what it looks like, but that is what I'd like to see.

I also hope to travel extensively. Earlier in the month, I posted some places where I'd rather be. Some of those places I've visited. The ones I haven't, I want to visit.

And most importantly, I want to follow God. I want to walk through the doors that He opens. I want to show His love and I want to be His light. That is what I want for my future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home